Complete the Membership Inquiry and attend an evaluation. Swimmers that do not know all four strokes should sign up for our learn to swim lessons program and do not need to attend an evaluation. If unsure, attend an evaluation.
- Evaluations are mandatory for swim team membership.
- No advance sign up required
- $10 evaluation fee but it is waived if you bring completed registration forms.
- Evaluation locations:
- Morristown Beard School, 70 Whippany Rd, Morristown NJ
- County College of Morris, 216 Center Grove Rd, Randolph NJ
- Special evaluation by appointment $40. (Limited scheduling availability)
- Tryout practice for accomplished swimmers $40 non-member practice rate. (Limited scheduling availability)
- Bring a completed Registration form to the evaluation.
- If coming from a year-round USAS club or Y, also bring a completed transfer form.
- Availability is very limited. There is no "winter only" availability (any 3 months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb). Swimmers including winter only months must sign up for an equal number of additional months.
- When signing up for 3 or more practice days, 1 day must include a weekend practice, Fri, Sat or Sun.
2017 (subject to change, check often)
- MBS Mon Jul 24 7:15PM, Availability is limited,
- CCM Mon Aug 28 4:30 or 5:30 (details to follow), Availability is limited.
- Additional evaluations for the 2017-2018 swim year are TBD.
At the Evaluation
- Bring goggles and cap if your swimmer has long hair. Locker rooms are available.
- Upon arrival, sign in and turn in the registration form.
- Swimmers will be asked to swim all four strokes.
After the Evaluation
- You will receive an initial email, verifying your email address.
- A membership proposal email will follow for you to accept or decline.
- If you don't receive the first email within 4 days, check your bulk mail folder, then contact us.