Annual Registration Fee (as of January 1 2018)
|Fee by Level
By June 15*
June 15 - Aug 25*
After Aug 25*
|Level 1 Lessons
||$50AR + $50 NMF**
|Level 1.5 - Level 5
||$70AR + $80 NMF**
* Current members complete online registration for the next swim year, pay in August.
** NMF is the one-time New Member Fee for swimmers that were not a part of the MCSC in the prior 12 months.
Regular Membership Monthly Fee (as of August 1 2017)
|Practice Days Per Week
||0-5 Practice Months
||6-7 Practice Months
||8-10 Practice Months
||11-12 Practice Months
|1-2 Days per week
||$180 per month
||$165 per month
||$155 per month
||$150 per month
|3 Days per week
||$240 per month
||$225 per month
||$215 per month
||$210 per month
|4 or more per week
||$330 per month
||$315 per month
||$305 per month
||$300 per month
- Monthly fee (discount) changes retroactively to Sep when changing number of months during the swim year.
- Payments are due by the first of a planned practice month.
- Add $10 when monthly payment is received after the 7th of the month. Grace period thru the 7th for mailing.
- Take $10 discount off total payment for paying three months at once, paying by the 1st of the first month.
- USAS Certified Officials Discount
- Submit a copy of your prior year meet activity by Sep 15
- $10 off per month, for 1 swimmer per family*, working <=10 sessions and for first year officials.
- $20 off per month, for 1 swimmer per family*, working 11 to 20 sessions
- $25 off per month, for 1 swimmer per family*, working >20 sessions per swim year.
- Copy of prior years sessions worked turned in at the start of each new swim year.
- * 2015-2016 officials are grandfathered in at previous discount rates.
- The caregiver must be a current year, active official, to receive the officials discount.
- Attending meets are optional, but also free to members*. Entry fees are paid for by the MCSC. *Exceptions listed below.
- However, if a swimmer signs up for a meet and doesn't swim an event, a $5 scratch fee is added to their monthly fee for each event the member doesn't swim, including over-entering meets, sickness or any reason.
- If a swimmer is a no show and fails to scratch before the meet warm up, via txt or email to sm @ mcscnj .com or using the online form, or if a caregiver (whose swimmer competes) doesn't show for their assignment, a $10 courtesy fee charged.
- When MCSC has timing assignments at our home or away meets, caregivers will be assigned timing, marshaling, etc assignments. Away meet timing turns are generally 30 minutes in length and all member caregivers are expected to support MCSC swimmers. We use a timer blog to check in for away meets. If a caregiver doesn't check in for their assignment or doesn't fulfill their assignment, each carries a $10 fee. Future occurrences are $100 each.
- Specialty meets that charge 'per swimmer' fees, are paid for by the swimmer via an addition to monthly fees. Normal entry fees are paid for by the MCSC, with the following exceptions: Swimmers circumventing the meet availability process or swimmers being added after the deadline to open or closed meets are charged $5 per event plus any host extra fee. Zone, Sectional and higher level meets may be coordinated by the MCSC but are paid for by the swimmer. Swimmers attending meets that aren't on the MCSC schedule.
- PAYGo swimmers pay the $25 PAYGo rate, per meet day, and are committed to at least two MCSC practices in the 30 days prior to the meet. The two practice commitment is waived for high school swimmers, during high school season, who are regular members for at least two months leading up to high school season.
Pay As You Go (PAYGo) Program Fees
- Annual registration & new member fees apply to all PAYGo Programs.
- For Level 1 Pre-team (Lessons), and our L1.5-5 pay the coach as you go (PAYGo) options you choose your lesson/practice day and primarily stick to that day. Different seasons have different make-up policies for PAYGo but make ups are done at the make-up days rate.
- PayGo options have a late fee of double the cost when you don't pay the coach as you go.
|$20 30 Min
||$20 30 Min
- At CCM & MBS from the first Monday of summer scheduling, approx June 20, through season end, PAYGo fee is lowered to $25 for all days, pay the coach as you go.
- High School (H), $120 per month, due by 1st of the month for one practice per week. $10 for 2nd practice in a week, pay as you go.
- College Breaks (C) , $10 pay as you go.
Fund Raising Requirement is $0. No member is required to take part in fund raising activities.
Fees and programs are subject to change without notice.