Who We Are
- The Morris County Swim Club (MCSC) is a year-round competitive swim club.
- Member of NJ Swimming and USA Swimming.
- Training facilities at the:
- County College of Morris (CCM).
- Morristown Beard School (MBS).
- Summer training at the Florham Park Community Pool (FP).
- Flexible scheduling to match your commitment to your goals.
- Learn to swim lessons to training highly competitive athletes.
- Practice time available seven days a week, year-round.
- Coaching Staff (link coming soon)
- Month to month financial commitment.
- Choose your practice months. Examples:
- Sept-June, matching the school year.
- Sept-Oct, preparing for High School.
- April-June, preparing for summer league.
- Year round, striving for State, USA Swimming Zone & National Cut Times.
- Choose to practice from 1 to 7 days per week.
- Hassle free make up's.
- Swim meets are optional.
- Swimmer Levels are determined by coaches based on ability, not age.
- Practices are a combination of stroke technique and endurance.
- Suggested practices per week:
- Beginner lessons 1-2 per week.
- 8yrs old & Under, 2 per week.
- 9-11yrs old, 3 per week.
- 12-14yrs old & Over, 3-4 per week.
- 13 & Over, 4 or more per week.
Specialty Pay As You Go (PAYGo) Programs
- Level 1 Learn to swim lessons, pay as you go weekends.
- The following participate with regular member practices:
- Once-a-week (OAW) pay as you go weekend practice.
- Weekday-once-a-week (WOAW) pay as you go weekday practice.
- Saturday & Sunday Night Special (SNS) pay as you go at MBS.
- High School Program, minimal financial & practice commitments.
- College Breaks Program.
- Meets are optional, but encouraged for all members, Level 1.5-5.
- Tiered meet opportunities.
- Intrasquad at CCM & MBS.
- Local home venue.
- Approximately 1 per month, Sep - Feb.
- Sanctioned USA Swimming Meets.
- Limited travel, most less than 1 hour drive.
- Compete against 6-12 teams per meet.
- Time Qualifying State & National Meets.
- Season Ending Championship Meets.
- Short Course Feb-March.
- Long Course July-August.
Becoming a member